The healthcare HI & IT industry is in a state of evolution, as more of our processes become automated, our records digitized, and our workflows standardized. You've watched healthcare technology change, and probably have a pretty good idea of what's happening—
but have you paid as much attention to the people managing
Greythorn and Tectonic Advisory Services are proud to debut the 2015 Canadian Healthcare HI & IT Market Report, which provides the results of an industry survey covering salary ranges, benefits, packages, skill sets, career motivation, and more.
Healthcare IT professionals, do you know...
- How many people in HIT receive bonuses, and how much they get?
- What modules should you consider gaining experience in?
- If your co-workers are considering contract work?
Healthcare IT leaders, do you know...
- If your staff expects pay raises or bonuses this year?
- The reason they left their last jobs—and what might make them leave this one?
- The main reasons healthcare IT professionals say they are dissatisfied in their jobs?
- Key priorities for HI & HIT professionals considering a new job?
If you don't have the answers but want to get them, request a free copy of the report here