Visit us at HIMSS17 in Orlando!
Are you heading to HIMSS in February? We are, too, and we’d love to connect with you while we’re all in Florida. Here are a few ways we can do it:
Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Ben Weber, Managing Director
- Mary Beth Seaman, Director of Healthcare IT Practice
- Chris Kendrick, Manager - LIVESite Training & Consulting
- Chris Cooley, Training Advisor - LIVESite Training & Consulting
- Christina Hendrickson, Marketing Manager
- Jeff Cunio, Account Management Lead
- Ted Karas, Account Executive
- Travis Porcelli, Account Executive
- Bryon Mecham, Principal
- Mary Kypreos, Recruiting Manager - Open Source & Big Data
Swing by booth #723
Conferences like HIMSS can be hard on your feet. That’s why we’ll have six Shiatsu foot massage machines in our booth for you to use (yes, really!). While you’re there, take a selfie using the #GoesBeyond hashtag and post it to social media—we’ll donate $1 to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society for every tagged post.
Join us at the Meetup
Are you a #healthITchick (or a fella who supports them)? Greythorn is proud to be the sponsor of this year’s #HealthITchicks meetup at HIMSS, happening Tuesday, February 21st at 12:30pm.
Head to the Tweetup
As the official 2017 HIMSS sponsor of #HealthITchicks, we are hosting a tweetup at booth #723 for women in healthcare IT. Join us for appetizers, foot massages, and a chance to connect with other professionals within the industry.
We look forward to seeing you!
There are so many great workshops, educational sessions, and booths at HIMSS that it can be overwhelming to try and see everything. We definitely want to connect with you, though, so please reach out if your organization has questions or needs solutions about healthcare IT staffing. We’d be happy to schedule a time to chat.