Greythorn Healthcare IT (HIT) is recruiting for an Account Executive/Business Developer to take over its Northern Midwest territory.
- Manage current customers to further develop relationships, increase the number of contractors billing and assure all direct hire opportunities are uncovered
- Follow up with warm leads and uncover new prospects to develop new customers
- Use a varying sales approach to include some mix of telephone, email, in-person customer visits, creative marketing campaigns, conferences, user groups and other networking events
- Respond to RFP's for new and existing customers
- Negotiate contract details with new customers
- Solicit and detail new customer requirements for contract and direct-hire staff
- Work with recruiting team to ensure clarity of up to date job requirements of customers and to ensure proper and timely response
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of successful business development experience required
- Experience in healthcare IT staffing, clinical staffing, or IT staffing/consulting services strongly preferred
- Previous Epic, Cerner or other staffing/consulting sales experience is ideal
- Record of success in meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
* This is not a home based role. Position is located in our downtown Chicago office.