NGINX is the world's fastest growing web server and application acceleration software with over 140M sites using the software. NGINX is the #1 web server of choice for the top 100,000 busiest websites, such as Netflix, Hulu, Pinterest, Wordpress and Living Social. NGINX has an amazing culture built upon our core traits: Curiosity, Openness, Progress and Excellence.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing, advertising, and crafting social media programs that have a positive impact on your company? Are you ready to own digital promotion for a hot, growing technology brand? Do you want to help promote a product that's beloved by millions of people around the world?
As the lead for our digital media production, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and measuring digital media strategies that deliver measureable results for our business. You will have end-to-end accountability for the design, execution, and measurement of all digital and social promotion programs.
- Leveraging our content marketing, thought leadership, and promotional messaging to reach broader audiences, and drive higher engagement through paid and social channels.
- Real-time creation of social media campaigns in response to news and events, leveraging the right media in the right channel to reach the right audience for the message.
- Measuring the impact of social media on community, leads, and opportunities.
- Video production for the website and social channels
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 5-8 years of experience in media planning & production, measurement, and optimization.
- Deep understanding of all social media channels, including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and LinkedIn.
- Strong understanding of performance management, reporting, and deep analytical skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across the marketing organization.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Agency or publisher experience a plus.
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values: Progress, Excellence, Openness and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, NGINX welcomes the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers and business partners.