NGINX, Inc., is the secret heart of the modern web; more than half of the world's busiest sites and applications rely on our software for fast and flawless delivery. The world's most innovative developers choose NGINX, including Netflix, Hulu, Pinterest, WordPress.com, and more. We are a fast-growing, venture-backed company with offices in San Francisco and Moscow.
NGINX is searching for a Director, Brand and Marketing Communications to join their growing team in San Francisco. This role will be responsible for planning, development, and execution of NGINX's brand campaigns, public and analyst relations plans, and customer reference program. It will oversee the creation and launch of materials and processes to ensure the successful implementation of activities that drive a positive public image and brand awareness of NGINX, Inc. and its growing suite of products.
- Create, implement, and execute strategic brand campaigns that continue enhancing the company's image and position within the markets it serves
- Collaborate with NGINX's content, web, and events teams (within the marketing group) to ensure a consistent expression of the company's image and brand elements across a variety of marketing activities
- Manage strategic relations with the company's creative agencies
Press and Analyst Relations:
- Oversee development and implementation of media relations and analyst engagement plans to positively influence key stakeholders and ensure coherence in global messaging
- Develop and execute strategies that create and uphold a positive public image of NGINX and its product brands
- Manage strategic relations with the company's global PR agency
- Provide editorial direction and review of press releases, byline articles, award submissions, and other materials
- Maximize the company's analyst and research subscription with analysts
- Own and drive program to attract customer references to help Sales win new business and reduce sales cycle
- Edit customer success story articles and videos to comply with NGINX and industry standards
- Work with customers in reference program to share their stories with industry analyst and the media
- Collaborate with Sales team to identify and target ideal customer references across product lines, and to fill gaps for customer references in certain industries and geographies
- Measure and optimize customer reference program to ensure a valuable experience for Sales and the customers
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values: Progress, Excellence, Openness and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, NGINX welcomes the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers and business partners.