NGINX, Inc. is the secret heart of the modern web; more than half of the world's busiest sites and applications rely on our software for fast and flawless delivery. The world's most innovative developers choose NGINX, including Netflix, Hulu, Pinterest, WordPress.com, and more. We are a fast-growing, venture-backed company with offices in San Francisco and Moscow.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing, advertising, and crafting paid media programs that have a positive impact on your company? Are you ready to own digital acquisition for a hot, growing technology brand? Do you want to help promote a product that's beloved by millions of people around the world?
As the lead for our digital media programs, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and measuring paid media strategies that deliver measureable results for our business. You will have end-to-end accountability for the design, execution, and measurement of all paid media and social promotion programs.
- Leverage our content marketing, thought leadership, and promotional messaging to drive engagement through paid and social channels.
- Working with your peers and external agencies to design and optimize messaging, advertising creative, and landing pages.
- Manage paid advertising budgets and pacing across multiple publishers and channels.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 5-8 years of experience in media planning & buying, measurement, and optimization.
- Deep understanding of all paid media channels, including display, search, remarketing, affiliates, and social.
- Strong understanding of performance management, reporting, and deep analytical skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across the marketing organization.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Agency or publisher experience a plus.
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values: Progress, Excellence, Openness and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, NGINX welcomes the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers and business partners.