NGINX is the world's fastest growing web server and application acceleration software with over 140M sites using the software. NGINX is the #1 web server of choice for the top 1000 busiest websites such as Netflix, Hulu, Pinterest, Wordpress and Living Social. NGINX has an amazing culture built upon our core traits: Curiosity, Openness, Progress and Excellence.
NGINX is searching for an Office Manager to join their growing team in San Francisco. This position reports to the Director of Business Operations. The ideal candidate will be attentive to details and revel in being the first face of NGINX to visitors and potential new hires. This person will organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, energetic and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailings, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Act as the executive assistant to the CEO & CFO
- Provide and manage employee benefit information
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for groups and executives
- Assist with the company on-boarding program in conjunction with HR
- Coordinate with HR on scheduling interviews and hiring processes
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and make purchases as needed
- Coordinate and communicate internal changes regarding employee relations
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Administrate company purchasing for office supplies, snacks, and equipment
- Be the main point of contact for visitors to NGINX
- Be an integral part of the team setting up new office spaces
- Coordinate and help facilitate company meetings and gatherings
- 3-5 years of office management, administrative, or assistant experience required
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values: Progress, Excellence, Openness and Curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, NGINX welcomes the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers and business partners.