SCC SoftLab Testing Analyst - Contract in the Midwest!
- Job reference:ehsoft
- Location:USA - Indiana
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Electronic Medical Records
- Date posted:03/03/2014
- Upgrade of Soft Lab system to 4.0.7. Job duties will include: Interface testing, Instrument interface testing, Training coordination and classroom training of end users, Completion of a Parallel Run, considered essential by SCC, Testing billing (AR) module, Lab/Micro Build & Go-Live Planning.
- Candidates need experience in: SCCs, Softlab, SoftMic, SoftBank, SoftPath, and SoftAR.
- Knowledge or experience with lab Instrument set up and a strong working knowledge of HL7 and understanding the interfaces with Soft.
- Familiarity with LOINC codes, understanding reference labs and their work flows, experience with Soft ODBC reports and custom SQL reports and experience with EPIC Orders is a plus but not required.
- This project will start January 6, 2014.
This vacancy has now expired.
Cerner Analyst, Senior CIS Nurisng Analyst - FTE in FL!
Greythorn is proud to partner with an award winning and recognized 'top 100 best places to work' and we are actively seeking a Senior CIS Nursing Analyst to join the passionate and committed to excellence in health...
Cerner CCL Analyst - Contract-to-hire, East coast!
Cerner CCL Analyst , contract-to-hire or FTE, East Coast.
Put your CCL experience to excellent use while advancing your career by working for one of the largest private health care systems in the country!
Cerner Clinical Application Analyst I/II - East coast
Greythorn is proud to partner with one of the largest healthcare service provider in the country as they add top talent to their Clinical Application and Information Systems team...
Cerner Core & Security Application Analyst II
The Core/Security Application Analyst will be responsible for the support of Cerner Millennium applications within the electronic medical record. Includes, but is not limited to: Event Set Hierarchy, Locations...
Cerner FirstNet Application Analyst II
The FirstNet Application Analyst will be responsible for the support of Cerner Millennium applications within the electronic medical record. Includes, but is not limited to: Tracking Groups, Orders, Powerplans...