SCC SoftLab Testing Analyst - Contract in the Midwest!
- Job reference:ehsoft
- Location:USA - Indiana
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Electronic Medical Records
- Date posted:03/03/2014
- Upgrade of Soft Lab system to 4.0.7. Job duties will include: Interface testing, Instrument interface testing, Training coordination and classroom training of end users, Completion of a Parallel Run, considered essential by SCC, Testing billing (AR) module, Lab/Micro Build & Go-Live Planning.
- Candidates need experience in: SCCs, Softlab, SoftMic, SoftBank, SoftPath, and SoftAR.
- Knowledge or experience with lab Instrument set up and a strong working knowledge of HL7 and understanding the interfaces with Soft.
- Familiarity with LOINC codes, understanding reference labs and their work flows, experience with Soft ODBC reports and custom SQL reports and experience with EPIC Orders is a plus but not required.
- This project will start January 6, 2014.
This vacancy has now expired.
Cerner CCL Analyst - Contract-to-hire, East coast!
Cerner CCL Analyst , contract-to-hire or FTE, East Coast.
Put your CCL experience to excellent use while advancing your career by working for one of the largest private health care systems in the country!
Cerner SurgiNet Analyst
Are you an accomplished EMR Analyst or Builder who has a proven track-record of success and wants to grow their career at a world-class organization?
Do you take pride in having a solutions-oriented developer mindset...
Cerner, Senior Clinical Analyst- Pathnet
Cerner, Senior Clinical Analyst - PathNet
Greythorn is actively seeking a Senior Cerner PathNet Systems Analyst to work for one of the largest health system in the country...
Epic Program Manager
The EPIC Program Manager has overall responsibility for EPIC, our integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) System. The EHR system includes Practice Management, EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Link, MyChart patient portal...