SCC SoftLab Testing Analyst - Contract in the Midwest!
- Job reference:ehsoft
- Location:USA - Indiana
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Electronic Medical Records
- Date posted:03/03/2014
- Upgrade of Soft Lab system to 4.0.7. Job duties will include: Interface testing, Instrument interface testing, Training coordination and classroom training of end users, Completion of a Parallel Run, considered essential by SCC, Testing billing (AR) module, Lab/Micro Build & Go-Live Planning.
- Candidates need experience in: SCCs, Softlab, SoftMic, SoftBank, SoftPath, and SoftAR.
- Knowledge or experience with lab Instrument set up and a strong working knowledge of HL7 and understanding the interfaces with Soft.
- Familiarity with LOINC codes, understanding reference labs and their work flows, experience with Soft ODBC reports and custom SQL reports and experience with EPIC Orders is a plus but not required.
- This project will start January 6, 2014.
This vacancy has now expired.
Cerner CCL Programmers CCL/Rules and MPages
Our client, a large healthcare delivery system in Pennsylvania has an immediate need for (2) CCL Senior Programmer Analysts to join their world class HIT team...
Cerner Clinical Documentation Orders Analyst and Senior Analyst
Our client, a large healthcare delivery system in Pennsylvania has entrusted Greythorn to recruit several key positions for the Cerner EMR Clinical Documentation and Orders deparments...
Cerner Interface Integration Analyst II
Our client has earned the reputation with several specialty programs ranked among the best in the nation in the 2014-15 rankings by U.S.News & World Report...
Clinical Analyst - Pharmacy Systems
Greythorn a global specialty HIT recruitment firm has been entrusted by our client, a large healthcare delivery system in the East to find their next Clinical Analyst - Pharmacy Systems...
Clinical Informaticist - Epic Clindoc
The Clinical Informatics Specialist is responsible for achieving in-depth knowledge of the Epic system and serves as a bridge between end users and Epic implementation staff...