SCC SoftLab Testing Analyst - Contract in the Midwest!
- Job reference:ehsoft
- Location:USA - Indiana
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Electronic Medical Records
- Date posted:03 Mar 2014
- Upgrade of Soft Lab system to 4.0.7. Job duties will include: Interface testing, Instrument interface testing, Training coordination and classroom training of end users, Completion of a Parallel Run, considered essential by SCC, Testing billing (AR) module, Lab/Micro Build & Go-Live Planning.
- Candidates need experience in: SCCs, Softlab, SoftMic, SoftBank, SoftPath, and SoftAR.
- Knowledge or experience with lab Instrument set up and a strong working knowledge of HL7 and understanding the interfaces with Soft.
- Familiarity with LOINC codes, understanding reference labs and their work flows, experience with Soft ODBC reports and custom SQL reports and experience with EPIC Orders is a plus but not required.
- This project will start January 6, 2014.
This vacancy has now expired.