SCC SoftLab Testing Analyst - Contract in the Midwest!
- Job reference:ehsoft
- Location:USA - Indiana
- Job type:Temporary / Contract
- Sector:Electronic Medical Records
- Date posted:03/03/2014
- Upgrade of Soft Lab system to 4.0.7. Job duties will include: Interface testing, Instrument interface testing, Training coordination and classroom training of end users, Completion of a Parallel Run, considered essential by SCC, Testing billing (AR) module, Lab/Micro Build & Go-Live Planning.
- Candidates need experience in: SCCs, Softlab, SoftMic, SoftBank, SoftPath, and SoftAR.
- Knowledge or experience with lab Instrument set up and a strong working knowledge of HL7 and understanding the interfaces with Soft.
- Familiarity with LOINC codes, understanding reference labs and their work flows, experience with Soft ODBC reports and custom SQL reports and experience with EPIC Orders is a plus but not required.
- This project will start January 6, 2014.
This vacancy has now expired.
Business Analyst Rev Cycle Siemens
Greythorn, a global specialty IT recruitment firm with HIT divisional offices in Seattle, WA has been entrusted by our client, one of the nation's top public health systems to secure their next great team member...
Cerner Analyst, Senior CIS Nurisng Analyst - FTE in FL!
Greythorn is proud to partner with an award winning and recognized 'top 100 best places to work' and we are actively seeking a Senior CIS Nursing Analyst to join the passionate and committed to excellence in health...
Cerner CCL Analyst - Contract-to-hire, East coast!
Cerner CCL Analyst , contract-to-hire or FTE, East Coast.
Put your CCL experience to excellent use while advancing your career by working for one of the largest private health care systems in the country!
Cerner CCL Programmers CCL/Rules and MPages
Our client, a large healthcare delivery system in Pennsylvania has an immediate need for (2) CCL Senior Programmer Analysts to join their world class HIT team...
Cerner Clinical Analyst Clinical Documentation Orders
Greythorn, a global specialty IT recruitment firm with HIT divisional offices in Seattle, WA has been entrusted by our client, a large healthcare system with corporate offices in PA to find their next great team member...