Sr. Big Data Engineer
- Job reference:13978
- Location:California - San Mateo
- Job type:Permanent
- Sector:Big Data & Cloud Computing
- Date posted:06/01/2014
Open source enthusiasts, gurus, and geeks, please read on. Become part of a team led by the primary chair for a prominent Apache project. Prove yourself, and become an Apache committer through your own work.
We're looking for an experienced engineer to make a direct impact on a highly secure, highly available user authentication API for developers. You'll have the chance to work on a revolutionary product that allows developers to stop wasting time on user authentication and focus on their core product at hand.
You will have the chance to:
- Work with the latest in open source and NoSQL technologies, including Cassandra, Storm, and Kafka
- Work on and contribute to applicable open source projects
- Experiment with the latest technologies and their applications to our product and customers
- Implement the latest in big data processing techniques
- Mentor a team of great full-stack engineers on how to work with big data
- Team up with seasoned professionals and open source contributors to build highly scalable products
- Share your insights and feedback on the product and its roadmap
- Thrive in a Kanban Agile environment where top quality, continuous delivery, and continous improvement are the goal
- Must have an intimate understanding of server-side Java API and frameworks including Spring and Hibernate
- Must have a working knowledge of Cassandra or Hadoop and related ecosystem of projects
- Experience building applications to handle large numbers of concurrent users
- Experience with distributed search technologies
- Based in or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
- Previous software security experience, specifically in the areas of identity management, authentication, and authorization
This vacancy has now expired.
Big Data Database Architect
Big Data Database Architect
We are currently looking for a Database Architect for an exciting new role in Dublin City
This is with a software company which has global success and recognition...
As part of a brand-new team in Seattle, you will shape the team and our environment. You will be part of a team responsible for the design, development and delivery of cutting-edge systems to disrupt the customer...
We are not looking for a scientist-we are looking for a team. This will be a new team focused on data platform development. We are searching for multiple data scientists to support our analysts and engineers of various...
We know Data Scientists thrive in highly challenging and iterative environments. This is exactly what we offer-a work environment where you will experience a wide variety of rewarding challenges...
Dev Ops-Infrastructure Engineer
If you are passionate about automation, continuous deployment, and above all, quality; if you are a believer in disruption and breaking down silos, then this team shares your thoughts and wants you...